The practice advises private and public sector clients in a variety of matters, including strategic site promotion, planning applications and planning appeals, by providing the highest standard of professional expertise and focusing on adding value to the real estate interests of its clients.
The practice prides itself on offering an individual service to both long standing existing clients and new clients to promote and achieve their planning, design and development objectives.
Based at Town Mill, Stebbing, in the heart of Essex, the team has an outstanding and successful track record throughout the East of England, London and beyond.
The team has over 30 years of experience in consultancy and includes chartered members of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Experience and expertise in:
- strategic planning and development plan promotion;
- development planning and management;
- planning and evidence research and analysis;
- project management;
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- neighbourhood planning;
- master planning and urban design;
- community engagement; and
- conservation and heritage.