Working with our Planning Consultants – Planning Applications
Applying for planning consent can be a complicated and time consuming process – our specialist planning consultants can provide you with peace of mind and guide you through every step, from initial discussion to determination of your application. AM-P will work to ensure your proposal is best represented from start to finish, based on a bespoke strategy that suits your case and aspirations.
Whether it is a case of applying for a certificate of lawfulness, prior approval (under permitted development rights), listed buiding consent, outline planning permission, full planning permission or reserved matters consent, Andrew Martin – Planning offers a full range of planning application services. For each project we create a package that is suited to you, from the preparation of a supporting statement to accompany your (or your architect’s) application to the full management of your case.
Our planning application services include:
- Independent planning advice
- Site visits, where necessary
- Meetings to discuss your proposals, either virtual or face-to-face
- Preparing site plans to support your application
- Drafting application forms
- Preparing a supporting Planning Statement to set out how your proposal complies with national and local planning policy and guidance and the benefits and justification for the proposal
- Researching legal and appeal cases which may assist your proposal
- Collating and submitting your application to the local authority
- Monitoring your application, reviewing key consultation responses and liaising with the local authority
- Negotiating draft planning conditions and heads of terms for any section 106 agreement, if required
- Speaking at planning committee in support of your application
- Management of your application throughout its duration, with professional representation to the local authority and advice to yourself
AM-P will give your application the best chance of success by demonstrating to the local authority that your proposal complies with all relevant national and local planning policy and guidance, or in rare cases where it does not, by setting out how the ‘planning balance’ weighs in favour of your proposal.
For more information or to speak to one of our planning consultants without obligation, please contact us.
Our team comprises Chartered Members of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).
The following cases are examples of just some our planning application-related work:
- Bourn Airfield
- Cannon’s Yard, Bedlars Green
- Homedale Farm, Broxted
- Parkway House, Chelmsford
- Woodside Farm, Whitnash
- Riverview, Dunmow
- Edwards House, Felsted
- Park View House, Great Yarmouth
- Stone Path Drive, Hatfield Peverel
- Former Hellingly Hospital, Hellingly
- Bishop’s Green Cottage, Newbury
- Parkgate Farm, Rivenhall
- Rivenhall Oaks Golf Centre, Rivenhall
- Ploughmans Reach, Stebbing
- Lucerne, Stebbing
- Castledon School, Wickford
- Rickstones Road, Witham
- Rivermead, Great Dunmow
Links to: All Projects